THE BEST COVERAGE CONCEALER? LILY LOLO REVIEW


Continuing with the topic of natural makeup, I also decided to write a couple of lines about a staple in my beauty stash - the Lily Lolo concealer. This stuff is amazingly opaque and works great when my skin gets very oily and sweaty, especially in the summer. 

The concealer comes in a standard loose powder foundation packaging with a sifter. It is just much smaller than a regular foundation and so cute! I love the size. It is great for traveling and sometimes the concealer doubles up for me as a foundation. 



As I have already mentioned the coverage is impeccable. Probably the highest coverage concealer that I own. Plus it goes on very smooth and blends like a dream. When my skin is a little dry, the concealer can look a little cakey on application. After a while though it blends with the natural oils and melts into my skin flawlessly. The shade Barely Beige will work well with very pale complexions for covering blemishes and as a nice under-eye brightener for someone with a fair/light-medium skin. 

I find that it works well also as a foundation or a finishing powder for very oily skin, however be very careful with the application. Light hand is the way to go here if you don't want to end up with a mask-like face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment