PHYSICIANS FORMULA ORGANIC WEAR CC MASCARA REVIEW


Sticking with the topic of affordable and all natural makeup, I have for you another drugstore review. This time we will talk all about lashes! 

I don't know how about you, but for me, mascara is the most important makeup item I can't live without. I love the look of long black fluttery lashes.Besides, my eyes are very hooded so mascara is a must. Before going natural, I used to be a big fan of the Covergirl Lashblast Length mascara (the one in a yellow tube). It lengthened and separated my lashes beautifully, was easily buildable, and lasted all day without smudging or flaking. But ever since the switch, I have struggled to find a reliable mascara. 

On my latest quest for THE perfect mascara, I decided to try a hyped up Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Curl+Care mascara. The big flashy silver/green packaging might be appealing to some girls out there, but I find it rather bulky and difficult to manipulate with. The actual wand is quite nice, perfect for separation. Its curved shape makes it easy to reach even the most outer lashes and give them a decent curl without the need to use an eyelash curler. I like how the mascara looks right after one coat application. It provides quite a bit of volume and separation, not so much length though.



Regarding the formula, it is very black, quite thick and more on a drier side which I usually prefer. With this kind of formulation one would expect the mascara to dry quickly once applied, but it actually feels like it never dries completely and it smudges easily. So if you are someone who suffers from oily lids like me or who cannot resist touching their eyes during the day, I would probably look for a mascara elsewhere.

Overall, it is a decent mascara which can give you both - a light flared everyday look with one application, or very thick and bold lashes after couple coats. Would I repurchase? Probably not. Although I like how this mascara makes my lashes look, I wouldn't repurchase because of the smudging issue. No one wants to walk around with panda eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment