NATURAL SKINCARE ON A BUDGET | LAVERA REVIEW


Lavera is an all-natural German makeup and skin care brand widely available at drugstores across Europe. Lavera's products have been one of my favorites for a long time. The brand is for me a proof that going natural doesn't necessarily have to break your bank and that you don't have to sacrifice quality and effectiveness. I am especially a big fan of their facial skin care range, but I have also tried their body moisturizers, shower gels, deodorants, sun protection products...many, many things. There is pretty much always a Lavera product lying around in my apartment. One thing that I have yet to try is Lavera's makeup range, but for now, let me just tell you about my experience with the facial care range.

Basis Sensitive might be the cheapest facial products from Lavera's range, but in my opinion they are the best. The products do exactly what their claims are, plus there is no strong fragrance added. There is still scent, but it is very mild and fresh. I have very sensitive skin and I find the products soothing and calming. If you are a fan of cream cleansers as I am, the I would recommend you to try the Lavera's 2in1 Cleansing Milk. Don't get fooled by the word 'milk', the texture of the cleanser is thick and creamy. Also moisturizers, both Q10 and regular, are nice for sensitive normal and combination skin.

If you do not mind fragrance, then there is way more products to explore. The scents in other ranges are quite strong, but still suitable for sensitive skin. Personally, they have never caused me any skin irritation. I enjoyed the Wild Rose moisturizer in the past in the winter when my skin got little drier and the staple in my summer skin care routine must be definitely the Calendula Mattifying Balancing Cream. Overall, I consider Lavera a very solid budget-friendly natural brand. Do not expect to be blown away by amazing textures and skin-transforming miracles and you won't be disappointed. I always turn to Lavera when my skin needs a break from testing new products, when it is irrigated. I can rely on Lavera cleansers and moisturizers to bring my skin back to balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment