ALMOND OIL - A MULTITASKING MIRACLE WORKER

I discovered the benefits of sweet almond oil about two years ago, when I struggled with extremely dehydrated combination skin. Ever since then, it has become a staple in my beauty stash. Sweet almond oil soothes sensitive skin, provides hydration without clogging pores, helps balance combination skin and much more!
My skin was always a combo mess with a very shiny t-zone and dry patches on cheeks and forehead. It was also very sensitive and acne-prone so choosing the perfect moisturizer was simply a 'mission impossible'. While searching the internet for solutions, I came across an article about the benefits of almond oil and its use to treat very sensitive skin. I was very skeptical about using pure oils on my face, however, I decided to give it a go since the price tag was very budget friendly.

Every night, after cleansing, I massaged a very small amount (around 2-3 drops) into my damp skin. Surprisingly, the oil felt very light and absorbed quickly. After a couple of days, I started to notice that my dry patches were reduced as well as the oil production on the t-zone. My skin looked plumped, even-toned and glowing. I kept using the oil consistently for over a half a year with no breakouts whatsoever, until my skin finally felt balanced.

Nowadays, I use almond oil mainly in transition periods to/from winter or when traveling. As a true multitasker, it removes makeup without stinging eyes like other heavier oils, moisturizes, and treats dark under-eye circles. Recently, I have also made a natural deodorant using almond oil and it works great! Sweet almond oil is simply a must-have!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment